Splash parks and water parks can be the coolest place to be this summer. If you’re looking to cool off your kids, there are a number of splash parks, splash pads and water parks in the area. Here’s a round up in Central NJ. Stay cool!
*Some splash parks are open only to residents, while others might have an entrance fee.
- Veterans Park Playground & Sprayground (Monroe, NJ)
- Veterans Field and Cateret Waterfront Park (Carteret, NJ)
- Crystal Springs Family Waterpark and Splash Pad (East Brunswick, NJ)
- Highland Grove Spray Park (Fords, NJ)
- WaterWorks Family Aquatic Center (West Windsor, NJ)
- Asbury Splash Park (Asbury Park, NJ)
- Dorbrook Spray Park (Colts Neck, NJ)
- Michael J. Tighe Park (Freehold, NJ)
- Thompson Grove Park Splash Pad (Manalapan, NJ)
- Runaway Rapids (Keansburg, NJ)
- GoodSports Pool Club & Splash Park (Wall Township, NJ)
Cross Farm Park Splash Pad (Holmdel, NJ)
- Michael Lepp Park (Somerville, NJ)